The last post here was 6 years ago. Since then, the machine has made it’s way from South Florida up to Spokane, WA. I just got it all back together and cleaned up a bit (surface rust). Still running Mach 3, as well as CamBam and CNCSimulator. One of my first projects is going to be cutting out holes in an enclosure for an LCD display.
CamBam was used to generate the milling profile and G-code, as shown in the first image. The second image shows the resultant G-code being tested using CNCSimulator. I stuck a photo of the LCD display I’ll be needing to cut holes for.
I did a quick test to check for accuracy. It cut a perfect (relatively) 1″x1″ square.